Don’t let the title fool you, I don’t know much about anything when it comes to Kat Von D. I like her tattoos and the portraits I’ve seen her do on her show are outstanding. My WordPress account allows me to see what people were searching for when they end up at my blog. And I have a lot of hits from people looking for information in regards to Kat Von D. So, if you are reading this and are one of them you need to know – I don’t know if she is married. Seems to be a popular question. Is it from guys interested? Who knows?
- My wife is having a garage sale today. The last one she had (that I was skeptical about - come on…we have e-bay now-a-days) she made over $500. I’ll say this about garage sale people – you are devoted!! I think there is a whole “garage sale subculture” thing going on out there. Do you guys have meetings? You seem very well organized.
- Today is Jennae Gee’s birthday. She isn’t as good at publicizing her birthday as I am mine. Some people have skills, some don’t. So I thought I would help her out. Jennae – happy 41st!!! (that was a joke by the way …not her birthday…just the 41st.)
- Yesterday we were filming some footage in the neighborhood around our church and we noticed that Newscenter 16 was shooting some footage on Indiana and Lebanon St. too. Later I found out it was because OF A MURDER!! They found the body of a seven month pregnant lady in the park earlier in the day. Sounds like she didn’t run with the best of crowds.
- We have had 20 family units say they were “all in” at the Living Stones Church over the past two weeks!!
- We had 10 babies, six adults, and three teens in our nursery this past Sunday!! It looks like we are going to need a second nursery space. I love the little babies!!!
- Great conversation yesterday evening with a family who came last Sunday with some good questions about the church. I like them!
- Police officers often use our parking lot to write tickets, do paperwork, rest, etc. Every time I see one in the parking lot, I’m not sure I feel safer or nervous. Why is that?
- Doug, our worship leader, ordered “in-ear” monitors for the worship band yesterday. I believe some of our sound issues will be dramatically resolved by this move!
- The Notre Dame season is a lot less exciting when you are 0 – 2. I am looking forward, however, to the Michigan – Notre Dame game tomorrow.
- I’ve had several area pastors tell me they have seen the Ink’d billboard. One showed me his tattoo. For the sake of his ministry, I won’t “out him“. What was most amazing was how the band-aid on his forehead really did cover the 666. How did their search committee miss that?!
- There is an Underground Cafe show tonight here at the Living Stones Church. I have yet to receive my invitation to come and sing and play. I can play a mean violin!
- I really really am tired of the mosquitos. My sons and I tried to play catch with the football last night and we had to abandon ship because of the attack!
- I’m looking forward to Sunday. Second week of our Ink’d series. We are going to talk about how we can – and are – going to change the world!
- Paul and Sarah, my sister and brother (in-law…and in Christ!), are participating in the Autism Walk in Ft. Wayne tomorrow. Check out their website. I’m really proud of them.