Big Day Tomorrow at the Living Stones Church.
Several things going on:
1. I’m back preaching! This might not be very exciting to you …but it is exciting to me. My whole family has missed Living Stones Church BIG TIME. We’ll be ecstatic to be back!
2. Living Stones Church Blood and Bone Marrow Drive from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
3. Our Intercessory Team has planned a Prayer Time tomorrow afternoon 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. in The Quarry. Come and pray for our church, community, different needs. You can participate as much as you feel comfortable. Stay for the hour or come for 15 minutes – there will be different prayer stations, people to pray with you, etc. It will be a powerful time.
4. I’ve been hearing much about some generosity being gathered for the Holstein’s whose house caught on fire a week ago. You guys are awesome!! Thank you to Buffy Gerndt for being such a pivotal point person to make ALL of this happen!!
5. We will be finishing our series More Than Words with a message on FAITH. It will include an Indiana Jones movie clip. Not that new Indiana Jones…I’m going Old Skool!!!