Today is Kelly’s 39th birthday!!! It is her last year of being in her 30s. I still have a few more to go. That’s right…she married a younger man. I like to take every opportunity to remind her. Last night I called her a “cougar.” She didn’t know what that meant. So, today…on Sam I Am…I honor my wife and wish her a very happy 39th birthday and pray that the next year will be the best one ever.
Some interesting facts you might not know about Kelly:
- She was the valedictorian of her High School.
- She was Missouri free throw champion one year.
- She is very athletic.
- Her burps are legendary and I firmly believe she can beat any woman and 99.9% of men in a burping contest.
- She has a Type B personality.
- Her blood pressure and resting heart rate is very low (her cardiologist thought she did yoga it was so calm)…she told him it was the peaceful condition of being married to me.
- Although she doesn’t believe so, she is the best mother I’ve ever seen.
- She has a gift of wisdom and discernment. Seriously. You should pay her to receive advice.
- She hates cheesecake (have you ever heard of such a thing ).
- She loves Mexican food…although her favorite restaurant is Pasqualle Rullis (Italian).
- Her tongue is just about as long as a giraffe’s (Alexandria inherited her abilities).
- She has no idea what her family of origin is…but I am banking Norwegian. She seems Viking-ish.
- She isn’t a fan of gum.
- She loves gadgets and new technologies.
- She is the standard of beauty!!