Few observations from last night’s Biggest Loser:
1. The challenge was perhaps the MOST BORING challenge in the history of Biggest Loser. Not that it wasn’t a noble thing to stuff food in boxes for hungry people, but to watch it on TV is a complete snoozefest!
2. Kudos to Mike for giving Aubrey his winnings of a year’s supply of groceries (black team beat blue team…shocker…and received a year’s supply of groceries. Mike is in college and doesn’t need it.)
3. I bet blue team, who will be dominated in all challenges to come by the black team, regrets voting off Dane – clearly one of the strongest on the team.
4. High drama with Laura and Jillian. I didn’t quite get what the big deal was. Tara was emphatic that it had crossed a line. Jillian confessed it was the “meanest thing” she had ever done. Complete drama. She was trying to get Laura to see that she isn’t giving 100%, has been difficult to train, and in the perception of her team IS the weakest link. Nothing else was working!!
5. I hate “to be continued…” shows. Someone write the producers.
What do you think? Think Mike is going to drop 10 pounds (which would double digit loss for the fourth week in a row); make it over the 77 pounds lost mark (collective goal among all the contestants); and save two people from being eliminated (which is the price of falling below the 77 lbs. goal)?