Dear Danny, please stop crying. I like you. I’m for you. But the crying ALL the time is a little tiresome. Man-up dude!. What do you think this is Extreme Home Makeover?!
Oh no...RED LINE!!! AH…I’m so scared. RED LINE!! Lowest percentage of weight loss going home…immediately…no vote. Bye-bye. Tired of hearing about the RED LINE.
Bob & Jillian scheming to keep Shay.
Wow. Big fight between contestants. Rudy and Shay fighting over accusations of character and integrity. Rudy won the challenge and received immunity.
- Rudy - lost 8 pounds
- Shay – lost 17 pounds!!! (that is NOT a typo…Holy Schmoly) (4.33%)
- Amanda – lost 5 pounds (2.42%)
- Rebecca – lost 10 pounds (4.57%)
- Danny – lost 17 pounds (that is NOT a typo either!! Dude…please stop crying!) (5.11%)
- Allen – lost 10 pounds (4.35%)
- Liz – lost 12 pounds (bummer) (5.50%)
- Daniel – lost 5 pounds (1.92%)
Daniel is going home. I like Daniel. But he really has struggled this season with losing weight. He was a great encourager to the others.
Seems unjust that Shay could lose 17 pounds in one week and still fall below the yellow line. Wow.
Shay going home!! Total game play move. Very disappointed. Wrong. Just wrong. I get Rebecca (Amanda is her best friend). But Allen? Rudy? Come on dudes. Wrong.
Oh..ooo. Where was Shay’s after pictures and interview? They only showed Daniel. What about Shay? Does that mean she didn’t lose anymore weight!!? Oh snap.