This Sunday we begin a brand new message series – Dying for Change.
We’ve sent out almost 10,000 postcards to homes on the South side of South Bend inviting them to our Easter service.
For the first time EVER we are going to have three morning services – 8:30 / 10:00 / 11:30 a.m. Each service will last one hour and be identical. Kids Kanyon will be going on at each service.
There is probably no other Sunday in which an invitation to church will be met with a positive response. Let me encourage you to invite a friend, a family member, a neighbor, or a complete stranger to the Living Stones Church on Sunday!!
Note to Living Stoners -
- Remember rules of hospitality in regards to parking, seating, entryways, lobby (if we can call it that ).
- Ushers will help seat on Sunday, please help them make this service to our church enjoyable.
- We will begin (on time) with the drama of our story (post crucifixion / pre resurrection) which makes the beginning of our service different in tone than the normal jolly “GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!” [don't worry...we move to CELEBRATION quickly] Arriving on time will preserve the mood as it could easily be distracted by you taking your seat or getting up for a second cup of coffee after we begin.
- If you have children, it would be helpful to come a little earlier than normal for check-in allowing our first time guests shorter lines to register their children for Kids Kanyon.
- The service crescendos to celebrating God’s power over death (in all of its aspects of our life) and we have a butt-kicking triumphant worship celebration to get on!
SEE YOU SUNDAY!!! 8:30 / 10:00 / or 11:30 a.m.