- Reflected yesterday before we began services how many people were involved this week in making our worship services happen…it was a lot of people. I’m hesitant to even name names for fear I’ll forget someone (my thoughts were triggered by Bill Steele who was at the building by 7:00 a.m. cleaning off walks, taking care of odds and ends.
- Thank you to Sky Medors for putting together our picture/video presentation.
- We had a FULL-HOUSE. It was a record non-Easter attendance.
- It was split numerically almost 50/50 between the 9:30 & 11:30 services.
- At 9:30 a.m. we only had 14 parking spots available in our parking lot (can you say…we need a third service?).
- Dedicated 27 children from 20 different family units yesterday. They are the cutest kids in the history of any church at any time!! :-)
- Lots of family and friends…welcome to LSC.
- Apologies to Manny Navarro and family…we forgot the picture they turned in for the video…I will correct this Sunday!!! Sorry Manny!!
Archive for May 24, 2010
Children's Ministry, Living Stones Church, Uncategorized, vision