I’m just warning you now – you WILL want to be at the Living Stones Church on Sunday @ 9:30 or 11:30 a.m. I know it is the middle of summer and some of you may have plans to be out of town or on vacation (which I know is normal during the summer…blah, blah, blah)…but DON’T!! Cancel them all and be at church. (What do you mean you’ve booked these tickets months in advance and don’t get a refund!!!?) We have a lot to talk about in regards to vision and direction.
The message title is (stolen of course), “What Got Us Here, Won’t Get Us There“
We’re talking about:
- Replicating the intensity, power, and impact of the 1st century church 20 centuries later at the Living Stones Church @ 718 E. Donmoyer Ave.
- The “whats” and “whys” of going to three services on September 12th.
- What that means for our congregational systems.
- Our plans for the Fall (particularly September…very excited) as we move deeper into loving the neighborhoods around us.
- Revisiting our $5 / $9 / $12 challenge from the beginning of the year and what we have been able to do thus far in 2010 and where we still need to go.
- Staffing plans in regards to a Creative Arts Pastor’s position.
- Plans to install three new elders at the Living Stones Church (huge blessing)
- Update on some exciting things brewing with our High School Youth Ministry.
- A challenge of being ALL-IN to those who are ALL-IN @ the Living Stones Church!
We will talk a lot about what is going on @ the LSC – but my experience is that THESE are the conversations that are best to bring 1st time guests to so they can see the heartbeat of the Living Stones Church.
See you Sunday!