Just a few things as we head into the weekend:
1. Thank you for canceling your vacations last week to be there last Sunday to hear me preach on “What Got Us Here Won’t Get us There.” Unfortunately, I was sick and didn’t make it BUT – I’m back for Sunday and will pick up where I intended to go last week.
2. Thank you to the elders for stepping in and speaking from their heart last week in my absence. They did a great job. If you missed it – go to www.livingstones.cc and click on the “messages” tab to hear the message.
3. The All-In Reception scheduled for last Sunday afternoon (and was canceled) is back on for THIS Sunday afternoon. So, if you have become “All-In” at LSC over the past nine months and have not attended an ALL-IN reception – you are invited to do this Sunday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. (we’ll meet in the Rock Star Room).
4. If you haven’t done so yet – we are putting together a new LSC Facebook page. This one allows us to do more than the old one (it is something with Facebook as they switched options from “group” pages to “organization” pages). Anyhow…we plan on phasing out the old one. But we would love not to lose the connection with so many that have joined the old group page. To get into the new organization page you now have to “like” it (that is the Facebook language). If you haven’t done so yet, click here and do it!!
5. Don’t forget your school supplies for Monroe School!