My Baby Girl turns nine today *sniff* *sniff*. It was just yesterday that she was born (strange how that works). Her plan is to remain unmarried and live forever with her daddy (she is unaware of this plan).
To celebrate my one and only little girl – here are some things you should know about her:
- She would eat pepperoni pizza for ever meal if you let her.
- She would also drink sprite all day if you let her (except at McDonald’s…she prefers orange drink)
- She loves to sing.
- She has the longest tongue you’ve ever seen (cross between Gene Simmons and a giraffe).
- She loves to sing. That is what she does in her room when she goes to “play.”
- When she grows up she wants to either be a singer or work at a beauty salon.
- Her favorite thing is roller skating.
- The volume of her mouth is always set to 10…seriously…10! ”Baby girl, I’m a foot away from you, you don’t need to yell.”
- She wakes up happy.
- She wants a Snuggie and she isn’t embarrassed to admit it. (come on WNDU…we want to win a free Snuggie!)
- If she wants something, she won’t stop asking for it.
- She is perhaps the most social child I’ve ever seen.
- She loves drama club. She is drama.
- She has Bieber fever (I’m still looking for the antibiotic).
- She loves Target.
- She can’t wait to get braces on her teeth (strange I know).
- She’s a great cuddler.
Happy Birthday Cinnamon Sugar (my pet name I gave her at birth…her hair was a strawberry blonde that reminded me of cinnamon sugar)! I love you.