Live show!! What is this? I’m needing a good show tonight for my own inspiration!
Going to singles. No more black and blue team.
All the eliminated players came back to weigh in, and then one will get “voted” back in by the present contestants.
- Darrell: lost – 104 lbs.
- Sherry: lost -62 lbs.
- Miggy: lost -49 lbs.
- Victoria: lost – 73 lbs. (does anyone remember her?) I’d pick her. She didn’t even get a day. Give her a chance!!
- Melissa: lost – 51 lbs.
- Lance: lost -91 lbs.
- Cheryl: lost -51 lbs.
- John: lost -85 lbs. (he doesn’t look that different…ouch)
- Patti: lost -46 lbs.
- Maria: lost – 57 lbs.
- James: lost – 72 lbs.
- Cherita: lost – 47 lbs. (totally rooting for Victoria!! Good job mom.)
VICTORIA IS COMING BACK!!! Right on!! (good job Mike). Hey Helen (season 7 winner), did you see Victoria’s mother? Yea…just wanted you to note what a mother does. You’re awesome Cherita.
Challenge between eliminated contestants to determine ONE more eliminated player to return to show. Please don’t be Melissa. Please!! NOOOO not Melissa. Dang it. Melissa is back.
Stephanie is TOTALLY getting a raw deal on this.
- Victoria: – 2 lbs. (strange…not very much) .70% lost (she has immunity this week)
- Melissa: – 4 lbs. (she is definitely looking thinner) 2.2% lost (she too has immunity this week)
- O’Neal: (walked up the stairs…never seen such excitement about walking upstairs) – 4 lbs. (1.36%)
- Ashley: – 5 lbs. (1.81%)
- Michael: – 8 lbs. (2.06%)
- Koli: – 6 lbs. (2.09%)
- Andrea: – 5 lbs. (2.16%)
- Daris: – 7 lbs. (2.87%)
- Sam: – 2 lbs. (.76%)
- Sunshine: – 6 lbs. (2.88%)
- Stephanie: – 1 lb. (.5%)
Sam & Stephanie below the yellow line. Bummer. I don’t want either of them to go home.
“I had to think of myself for the first time.” I hate that line. Overused and totally untrue. Nice job Ashley *sarcasm*. “Game” won. Friendships lost.
Stephanie going home.
Aftershot: She looks good (lost 96 lbs.) She fell in love. Rumor is it is with Sam. Any validation out there?
Wayne (some dude who watches Biggest Loser) : starting weigh-in at 674 lbs. Biggest Loser inspired him to lose weight. Holy cow that dude lost a TON of weight. 418 lbs.!!! How do you lose 418 lbs.!!